Perfume notes: Citrusy, powdery
Fragrance: Ginger, cane sugar, rice milk, vanilla notes
Creation : Scented candle
Confection : Handmade in Paris
Composition : 100% soy wax and perfume without CMR without phthalates and without animal matter.
Wick: 100% cotton and linen (waxed)
Weight: 200 grams / 7 oz
Burning time: 45h – 50h
Diffusion surface: In a room of 0 to 30 square meters.
Rituals and tips for use:
- – So that the scent can embalm your space as intensely as possible, remember to install your candle in an odorless place and away from drafts.
- – During the first lighting, burn your candle until the entire surface of the wax is liquid so that a hollow does not form. Once the effect is applied, do not let your candle burn for more than an hour.
- – After each burn, remember to cut the wick of your candle to 0.5mm to avoid the formation of a fungus which would cause the diffusion of black smoke which could blacken your container.
- – Store your candle in a dry and temperate place, between 15 and 25° C and remember to use it within 2 months of receiving it.
- – It is also important to cover your candle with the lid that accompanies it in order to preserve its contents as long as possible.